Website Kearney Electric, Inc.
We are accepting applications for qualified candidates who are self-motivated and have a minimum of 4 years commercial and or industrial experience for Journeymen and 1 year experience for apprentices. Specific expectations include:
- Flexible and willing to work overtime or work various shifts as needed
- Heavy physical work, heavy lifting, pushing or pulling material that may weigh from 50 to 100 pounds
- Climb and work from ladders and scaffolds, and work in awkward positions or confined spaces for several hours at a time.
- Ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner with attention to detail
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S
- Must have your own reliable transportation
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements
- Must be High School Graduate or have GED
- Familiarity with NEC Code
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting electrical blueprints and drawings
- Have a leadership mindset with career goals
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical systems
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install electrical conduit, using such tools as band saw, pipe threaders, and conduit bender
- Install distribution apparatus, such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels, fastening in place with screws or bolts, using hand and power tools
- Connect power cables to equipment, such as transformers, switch gear and motors, and install grounding leads
- Apprentice expectations listed above
Kearney is an EEOC employer/Drug free workplace
To apply for this job please visit www.kearneyaz.com.