Arizona State University Health Services Expansion
The design concept for this expansion and renovation is to create a functional and efficient space while reinforcing the historical core of the ASU Tempe Campus. The new facility is set to open in two parts — the first in fall 2011 and the second in January 2012 — and will be larger, modernized, more efficient in handling patients. According to building plans on the health services website, 10,295 square feet will be added to the first floor and 9,074 square feet will be added to the second floor.
Arizona State University
- The new building will accommodate more private patient space
- The building will have at least a silver LEED rating.
- There are already 23 buildings on the Tempe campus that have received a LEED rating of silver or higher.
- Electrical Pre-construction
- Electrical Installation
- Communications Installation